Eaton Air in '57 President Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eaton Air in '57 President Classic

Did this come from factory like this or was this added by dealer or owner? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05619.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	1736994Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05620.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	1736993 Still having problems with picture placement. Seems the software wants to "wrap" the text around the picture.
    sigpic
    Jack, in Montana

Originally posted by jnfweber View Post
    Did this come from factory like this or was this added by dealer or owner? [ATTACH=CONFIG]19579[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19578[/ATTACH] Still having problems with picture placement. Seems the software wants to "wrap" the text around the picture.
    The evaporator doesn't appear to be a Studebaker version so I think it is an after market addition.
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

57 AC would be under the rear pkg. shelf
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yep! Aftermarket. I would be inclined to think it would not be a problem. It is period correct. Are you concerned about the authenticity? Or the function?
        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
          Yep! Aftermarket. I would be inclined to think it would not be a problem. It is period correct. Are you concerned about the authenticity? Or the function?
          Long delay in reply. --- The condenser could probably be made to work. The evaporator, maybe, and with a couple of better knobs, could be made to look ok. Not concerned with authenticity, although I am considering replacing the gauges with SW gauges, and repainting the entire interior and exterior in a color better than "metallic plum".
          sigpic
          Jack, in Montana

Comment

Working...
          X