Racing Studebaker site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Studebaker site

I have not logged into the Racing Studebakers site in a long time. Although I had my user name and password written down, I cannot log in. How do I contact the moderator to get this fixed? I searched on that site, but kept hitting dead ends.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
    I have not logged into the Racing Studebakers site in a long time. Although I had my user name and password written down, I cannot log in. How do I contact the moderator to get this fixed? I searched on that site, but kept hitting dead ends.
    Sonny has been attacked by Eurotrash....
    If you have a legit log in, you can enjoy the joys of all the racing Studebaer exploits,
    There are a lot of hard core Stude Racing guys over there....
    Jeff
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
      Sonny has been attacked by Eurotrash....
      If you have a legit log in, you can enjoy the joys of all the racing Studebaer exploits,
      There are a lot of hard core Stude Racing guys over there....
      Jeff
      My log in used to be legit. I tried registering again and it said my user name was already in use. However, the site will not accept my pass word. ?? Oh well, I guess I'll be a visitor.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
        My log in used to be legit. I tried registering again and it said my user name was already in use. However, the site will not accept my pass word. ?? Oh well, I guess I'll be a visitor.
        I have had this same problem for a long time. Sonny has tried to fix it and direct me through it a few times, but I end up having the same problem again.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
        X