Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Looks like 3 snipers were after it during the last 30 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• COMMANDERPINK1
    replied
    Auction ended. So did anyone here get the Lark for a deal of $2062?
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• Johnnywiffer
    replied
    Originally posted by Warren Webb View Post

But it's missing a battery!

Could that be the reason it won't turn over?

John

Leave a comment:

• kamzack
    replied
    Gonna go look today.
    Kim

Leave a comment:

• Warren Webb
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
    It does have a battery hold down.

But it's missing a battery!

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Hope someone in our club obtains this car, or will go to a future member.
    If it were closer to me, there would be three of us bidding!
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
    On this car- based on my experience, I will bet this car has had NO damage. To my eye, the paint on all the panels matches, with the exception of the RF door. That was likely a minor repair from its normal service years.

I predict this is a solid, straight, unmolested car that will clean up amazingly well. I do not care for the colors, yet I am bidding on it because I feel it wil prove to be an exceptional survivor. However, I do not need it. So if anyone here wants it, PM me and I'll be glad to lay off. Of course, a 4 door Studebaker is of limited value, so you might outbid me anyway.

If you want a nice car that needs relatively minimal work to be exceptional, this is it.
    Hey, 'good to see you back posting, Bob! BP

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    This outfit sells many cars and has excellent feedback on auto sales. The are USA Trailers. Maybe they pick up the cars that they are selling on eBay in other parts of the country when they deliver trailers. It may not be a Mich. Cruiser.

Leave a comment:

• billmdonn
    replied
    What kind of number do you think it will bring? You seem to have two interested bidder right here on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Gunslinger
    replied
    It does have a battery hold down.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    On this car- based on my experience, I will bet this car has had NO damage. To my eye, the paint on all the panels matches, with the exception of the RF door. That was likely a minor repair from its normal service years.

I predict this is a solid, straight, unmolested car that will clean up amazingly well. I do not care for the colors, yet I am bidding on it because I feel it wil prove to be an exceptional survivor. However, I do not need it. So if anyone here wants it, PM me and I'll be glad to lay off. Of course, a 4 door Studebaker is of limited value, so you might outbid me anyway.

If you want a nice car that needs relatively minimal work to be exceptional, this is it.

Leave a comment:

• jackb
    replied
    possible crash damage that might include frame.......???

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    It has factory split bench recliners, very factory, but not that common.

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
    It doesn't have factory seats so it's been re-upholstered or re-covered.
    Stu Chapman

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    This might well be a great deal for someone, but remember that the right front fender has been replaced. Also note that the headlight bezel and grill do not seem to be fitting correctly on the right side. Possibly minor details for the "right" price. We do need more green Cruisers on the road......

Leave a comment:

• avantilover
    replied
    I'm sure we'll look forward to the photos from whichever one of you buys it LOL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X