Restorable 57 President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restorable 57 President

I hate to throw this away guys. I think it can be save. Is full of good parts and inside the car has lots of parts as well. Please just give me something and come get it.

the car is in Miami I know is far for most of you but don't want to throw it out.
    Attached Files

She'd make a nice Gasser. Fourdoors don't get much respect and unfortunately this one would need alot of love to bring her back. Good luck with it.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Gasser Oh Yeah! And any skilled fabricator could transform it into a 2 dr in a weekend.
      Add a straight axle from a Champ, and perhaps slap in a big 'ol poked 'n stroked 374 Packard

.....alright, a 440 Mopar with a set of Packard valve-covers. There is always more than one way to skin a cat.
      Last edited by Jessie J.; 12-04-2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I agree but still should not go to the junk yard for metal. Is still a Studebaker. I dont get alot of love but i get alot of heads turning when i drive mine and is not even done
        Originally posted by warrlaw1 View Post
        She'd make a nice Gasser. Fourdoors don't get much respect and unfortunately this one would need alot of love to bring her back. Good luck with it.
        Attached Files

Comment

If I was living closer it would be MINE NOW!!! ...But I don't.
          & it would've stayed 4-door.
          sigpic

Josephine
          Champion V8
          4d sedan

Comment

Definitely restorable. Am currently collecting parts for a President Classic that is is worse shape. Those cars -56-57 Presidents look really sharp when restored. Prices will start to go up when the supply of Hawks and Coupes dries up

T-Cab

Comment

well ur more than welcome to come pick it up.

Comment

If it has to go, then so be it. But at least save the brightwork from the outside and inside. And those chin pans - those are tough to find in decent condition - and fit 58s too!
                No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I have a very nice grille and front bumper for this car
                  If someone buys it to fix up or restore.
                  Grille has the lower valance still attached with turn park
                  lamps, kinda busted up but there.
                  sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                  Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                  "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

I'm interested in your 57. It looks to have a bunch of parts and trim pieces that I need for my 58 project. I live in Atlanta and can make a weekend trip down to miami in January after the holidays to pick it up and trailer it home. How much were you hoping to get for it? Does it roll pretty easily? And will those tires hold air long enough to get it on a flatbed?

Let me know, thanks!

Ted
                    VintageBlueOval@aol.com
                    T.J. Fletcher
                    North Atlanta, Ga
                    1958 Champion 2-door sedan

Comment

Working...
                    X