Studebaker T-Cab sighting in Mustang, OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker T-Cab sighting in Mustang, OK

A friend of mine snapped this photo with his cell phone today while attending Mustang, Oklahoma's Christmas Parade. Does any of our Oklahoma area SDC members know the owner of this blue or maybe turquoise pickup.

Sorry for picture quality, the lighting is a little dark.

sigpic
    John
    63R-2386
    Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Correction ~ Christmas parade was located at Oklahoma City Stockyards. My friend Brandon said he just got this one truck with his cell camera but there was actually several similar trucks. Does anyone here in Oklahoma have a clue as to whose trucks these are. I tried zooming in on photo to read magnetic door sign but the resolution is insufficient to make out any words.
    sigpic
    John
    63R-2386

Comment

John, I can't remember the name of the fellow that used to own that truck, but I think he passed away a couple of years ago.

You might touch base with some of the OKC club members, the truck is well known, and I'm sure another SDC member bought it.
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

Thanks Dave, Next Sunday afternoon at 2 PM we are meeting at Studie Pete's house to do a technical workshop meeting on troubleshooting electrical components using volt/ohm meter. If you thing you might make it let me know I'll send you the directions. I'll show the T-cab picture to the guys next Sunday and see if they can tell me more.
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386

Comment

Working...
        X