Misc studebaker china offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc studebaker china offered

This doesn't appear to be from the Administration building. Most of the pieces have "SM '78" on the bottom. I found them while cleaning / organizing stuff. $30 to your door. I offer these for 1 week then they go on Ebay. Good Christmas gift for a Stude nut. Forget the private message feature. Email me @ michianastudebaker@hotmail.com
    Thanks! Rich
    Attached Files

"SM 78" probably refers to the SDC International in South Bend in 1978.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

what are you pricing?

Comment

Send me $30 cash and I will pack them up and ship them to your door for that same $30,unless you live outside the USA. I don't need this stuff!! I have some Hot Wheels Studebakers in packages,and this and that,bla bla etc etc.I seem to be a collector and it is time to thin out the holdings. Downsize and simplify. Thanks

Comment

I don't want you guys to see me on Hoarders. That show is scary sad.

Comment

SOLD THE CHINA. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AKAchamptrucking View Post
              SOLD THE CHINA. Thanks
              Bummer for me, good for someone else...
              StudeDave '57
              US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
              SDC Member since 1985

past President
              Whatcom County Chapter SDC
              San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
              San Diego Chapter SDC
              North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Those were some interesting pieces. It looked to be 2 cup holder plates / ash tray combo pieces? What message was SDC promoting back then?
                sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by plwindish View Post
                  Those were some interesting pieces. It looked to be 2 cup holder plates / ash tray combo pieces? What message was SDC promoting back then?
                  Likely is Studebaker Musuem stuff. Back in those days they offered many "Studebaker related/logo'ed things" ...more than the SDC did.

Comment

Originally posted by plwindish View Post
                    Hey, in those days the two went together. Maybe add a slice of pie on a second plate.

I had an uncle who was in AA and his sponsor was having a bad time with the (then new) concept of meetings being smoke free as well as the offering of de-caff coffee. In his objection he said, "AA was built on caffiene and nicotene, how can they do this to us?". This was one of those guys who needed to be in a meeting daily but he never fell off the wagon so it evidently worked.

Cheers,

Ken

Comment

Working...
                    X