Amazing But True!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing But True!

Forget what you think you know about glass cleaners.........I have used them all.........I 'stumbled' onto a product made by Kleenmaster called 'Brillanize'........I have never had better results.....you have to see it to believe it....forget the 'terry' towel......use a micro-fiber cloth.......WOW!

I have been using DWG on my glass for years.
    No more cleaners. No more Rain-X.
    But I'll look for Brillianize for the house.
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

Forget what you think you know about glass cleaners.........I have used them all.........I 'stumbled' onto a product made by Kleenmaster called 'Brillanize'........I have never had better results.....you have to see it to believe it....forget the 'terry' towel......use a micro-fiber cloth.......WOW!
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I have been using DWG on my glass for years.
      No more cleaners. No more Rain-X.
      But I'll look for Brillianize for the house.
      Jeff[8D]

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

For glass, I've been using old newspaper with glass cleaner! That has always worked the best; no streaks, lint, etc. I have been using a micro-fiber cloth for a good 6 years now. They do a most amazing job of cleaning almost anything; and when you rinse them out, all one uses is a bar of handsoap, those cloths come out spotless like the day they were made; even after cleaning down an engine.[:0] I don't have to be sold on one.

Craig

Comment

For glass, I've been using old newspaper with glass cleaner! That has always worked the best; no streaks, lint, etc. I have been using a micro-fiber cloth for a good 6 years now. They do a most amazing job of cleaning almost anything; and when you rinse them out, all one uses is a bar of handsoap, those cloths come out spotless like the day they were made; even after cleaning down an engine.[:0] I don't have to be sold on one.

Craig

Comment

Well I know "DWG" as the abbreviation for drawing, does it mean something else? Window cleaner?

Also, help an old guy out here guys, what is micro-fiber cloth, do you buy that in a dry goods fabric store, camera store or where?

StudeRich
            Studebakers Northwest
            Ferndale, WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Well I know "DWG" as the abbreviation for drawing, does it mean something else? Window cleaner?

Also, help an old guy out here guys, what is micro-fiber cloth, do you buy that in a dry goods fabric store, camera store or where?

StudeRich
              Studebakers Northwest
              Ferndale, WA
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Rich,

You are showing your age. You may need to explain to the younger generation what a "dry goods" store is (along with notions and sundries).

Gary

Comment

Rich,

You are showing your age. You may need to explain to the younger generation what a "dry goods" store is (along with notions and sundries).

Gary

Comment

Hey or in your case is that HAY. GARY, lets not get too smart about that age thing. Hopefully some day you will find yourself there.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Hey or in your case is that HAY. GARY, lets not get too smart about that age thing. Hopefully some day you will find yourself there.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Dick,

I hope to still be swapping Studebakers and attending International Meets at your age.

Gary

Comment

Dick,

I hope to still be swapping Studebakers and attending International Meets at your age.

Gary

Comment

Hey dont knock us "ole " guys .I spent a lotta days in Ben Frankins five n dime store looking for model cars.And what is micro- cloth for us ole gheezers.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Hey dont knock us "ole " guys .I spent a lotta days in Ben Frankins five n dime store looking for model cars.And what is micro- cloth for us ole gheezers.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X