39 Commander Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39 Commander Coupe

I guess my mind is going. I have my 53 scattered all over, and I am starting to dream of another coupe. A 39 Commander. Just wanna get a feel for what I might find. Anybody have one for sale. Complete original, project, street rod,body, etc. What yougot and how much?

Yep you've just lost it, should we send someone to check on you ?

Dean.

Comment

It's always more exciting to take on a new project than it is to finish one that is in process. that's one reason why there are so many disassembled cars.
      RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
      4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
      5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

I'm a new member this week. Speaking of Coupes, I've just found my 1941 Studebaker coupe in a barn near me. All original sitting for over 45 years. The owner's Dad drove it about 30 miles and parked it when he bought it. Paid a bit for it but it looks very clean. Working to get it started this weekend.

Comment

Is it a Champion, Commander or President?Click image for larger version

Name:	composite1 copy 2 views.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	1676045Click image for larger version

Name:	composite 2 forum.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	1676044
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Originally posted by mmcclurg View Post
            I'm a new member this week. Speaking of Coupes, I've just found my 1941 Studebaker coupe in a barn near me. All original sitting for over 45 years. The owner's Dad drove it about 30 miles and parked it when he bought it. Paid a bit for it but it looks very clean. Working to get it started this weekend.
            welcome aboard!!! please join us at the "Studebaker Drivers Club" - info at the top of the forum subjects. you'll receive the "Turning Wheels" magazine which is worth much more than the low cost of admission...

also, we love pics! start a new thread when you can. if you add the serial number (aka: VIN#) folks here can tell you a lot about your new purchase.

Flashback: nothing wrong with wanting to find a '39 - but do it on breaks while you're putting that awesome '53 back together!!!
            Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Please post some pictures and tell us more about it.

Comment

this '40 is available
                Attached Files

Comment

Where is this one located and how much?

Comment

Working...
                  X