Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec. Hemmings article on 2012 International Meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec. Hemmings article on 2012 International Meet...

...with many great photos, including the Studebaker band!

Congrats to Ted Hurd, friend of mine, whose '61 Lark VIII Regal wagon with only 48K miles is photographed and Ted named as the owner and as from being from Streetsboro, OH. Ted posts as 'studeboro' here on occasion.

I'm still admiring Buzz Beckman's Strato Blue '64 convertible in the background of one photo. I'd love to own that car.

My only bad memory of that day is the heat...and well, it was hard to get out of there as the western-most exit gate was closed before many cars had left the field! Doesn't counter the rest of the 'wonderfulness' of that day!
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Which Hemmings? - there are so many iterations...Bob

Comment

Originally posted by AnAvanti4Bob View Post
      Which Hemmings? - there are so many iterations...Bob
      'Must be the original Hemmings Motor News.

The December Hemmings Muscle Machines and Hemmings Classic Car are both "out" and it is not in either of them. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

WHAT AN EXCELLENT REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Turtle got got a photo as well as a photo of Tom Molnar's Studebaker Tug!!! For me, getting a photo of one of my Studebaker's in Hemmings is the ultimate!!
        Chris Dresbach

Comment

Chris, I was just going to post that your Turtle made the article, but you beat me to it! Congratulations!

I call the big brown magazine "Hemmings", and all the other, later iterations their actual names!
          Bill Pressler
          Kent, OH
          (formerly Greenville, PA)
          Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
          Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
          1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
          1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
          All are in Australia now

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            'Must be the original Hemmings Motor News.

The December Hemmings Muscle Machines and Hemmings Classic Car are both "out" and it is not in either of them. BP
            Thanks, Bob, I will look it up...Bob

Comment

Working...
            X