Racing Studebakers hacked? Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Studebakers hacked? Again?

unless this is the first step in Russian cyber warfare, but I can't read any of it.
    sigpic
    JohnP, driving & reviving
    60 Lark & 58 Scotsman 4dr

Don't know if it's a lot of difference where you are compared to me, but I was just there & found it as good as ever, & at the moment I'm in Holland.

Comment

in that case, I guess it must be my computer, but this is a screen shot of what I get today.

sigpic

Comment

I just went on at 5:45pm eastern and everything is OK....
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I guess I'll try it at home, maybe my work computer is fubar. The www.racingstudebakers.com site is fine and all the links, except High Performance Forums. Well, I hope I can get it back, the world is boring without it.
          sigpic

Comment

JohnP - the screenshot you posted indicates it's Hungarian (Magyar). Are there foreign translations of the forum? Hungarian seems a tad obscure, though. I can view the High Performance forum just fine.
            Sue

Comment

OK now

I just left the Racing Studebakers web site and it was working fine.
              Dan

Comment

Sorry for the "sky is falling" posts. Perhaps my IT dept at work thought I needed some Hungarian seasoning to my web favorites. Only that one, tho. . . weird. I guess I can ask in the morning to be deloused. I can see Sonny's site just fine from my home computer also.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, otherwise you just ask Sonny...

Comment

Yep; 'been working OK here all along. BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
                    X