T-cab on E-bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-cab on E-bay

Hi folks, Just listed the 64 Champ on E-bay. Bid high, bid often. Thanks, Steve http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Champ...orcev4exp=true
    sigpic

I'll give you credit for showing the rust issues in the ad. Anybody bidding should realize what they are getting.
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
      I'll give you credit for showing the rust issues in the ad. Anybody bidding should realize what they are getting.
      Thanks, There really isnt that much rust, especially compared to most of the others in our area. The pictures make it look much worse than it is. The only disappointments I had when I bought it were the previous floor repair and the bad windshield. I asked the seller specifically about any repairs to the floor and he stated there was no rust or repairs in the floor and that they were very solid. The windshield was dangerous, scratched and fogged so badly you could barely see through it in any kind of light. The seller knew I was driving the truck home but didnt bother to mention that. I had suspected the dirty fuel system so I didnt consider it a disappointment. The drivers side cab corner is the worst part of the truck. Steve
      sigpic

Comment

Just bumping this. Should make reserve soon. Steve
        sigpic

Comment

The reserve has been met. I hope Toto goes to a loving home. Less than 24 hours left.
          Shewolf
          sigpic

Comment

Call me about payment for the truck Jack White 704-351-4540
            Jack White
            Charlotte,NC
            North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club

Comment

Does anybody know Wolfie's phone number I won the ebay bid but have not received any information on payment or pick place on the truck.
              Jack White
              Charlotte,NC

Comment

Jack, call me. You should still have my cell, it has not changed since you last used it.
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

John I lost all my phone numbers with last phone call me at 800 number ex 8026
                  Jack White
                  Charlotte,NC

Comment

Sorry Jack, Just checked in here and saw your message. Steve
                    sigpic

Comment

At least wolfie's T went to another member of the SDC.
                      --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
                      X