No announcement yet.

Restoring a 56 Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We pay $80.00 a year. We can get historic vehicle plates but then can only drive it to and from a show. I think they may be $15.00 but if you get caught just going for a Sunday drive it might cost you more than a regular plate.
    Nick

Comment

I was wrong it is $24. Drive any where.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie D View Post
        Nick,

Charlie D.
        The white behind the wheel is white paint. The inside of the fenders are white as well as the firewall and inner fender. That is how it came from the factory. The tires are from Diamond Back. They are made in the US not off shore or Mexico like some others. They are P205/75R15 with 2 3/4" whitewalls. I high speed balanced them yesterday and out of the 5 tires one took 2 1/2 oz. one took nothing and the others about 1-1/2 oz each. Unlike some of the horror stories I have heard about Cokers. Glad I was able to help you as well.
        Nick

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
          Very pretty car, Nick; congratulations. Did you make real dual exhausts just for fun, or is the left a dummy, per original? BP
          The left side is just a dummy as per original. My muffler and tail pipe are stainless from Don in Ingersol as advertised in TW.
          Nick

Comment

LOL, my Commander has the same fake bolted under the rear bumper too!
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Wow you are certainly doing it correctly!!!! Beautiful! !!

Comment

Working...
              X