Four Studebakers found in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Studebakers found in California

I was at El Mirage watching the races and following up on a reported Hawk sighting. Went over to Calloways and the guy who owns the area outside the fence said he had two. We went out back and found a 1953 President and it's parts car brother. The parts car is rough but will yeild some parts. The restorable one comes with a lot of extra parts. Complete interior that the owner states cost over $2000 and all the chrome that has been replated at a cost of over $2000. He will take $3000 for both cars and all the parts. He only sells complete cars so don't ask about parts only.

Also there were 2 1960 Larks. One 2 door and a 4 door both V8 cars. The 4 door has no engine but the automatic is still in the car. The 2 door has a 259 engine and auto in it. Both cars look like good starting points. I didn't take any pictures as I didn't have permission. I con't have a contact # but I think I can get one through my buddy Matt. The good news is the cars are sitting in the desert so it nice and dry so they won't return to nature anytime soon. If interested PM me.
    Dan

Is the "1953 President" possibly a '55 with the big wide mouth, loaded with chrome Grille opening in the CENTER vs two split Grilles like '53 & '54?

Presidents were not put back into production until 1955.

Is it a 4 Door Sedan, President State long wheelbase Sedan, Coupe or Hardtop?
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

My bad! They are 1955 models. Sorry for the confusion.
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X