Serial number plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial number plate

Does anyone know where a guy can get a decal to apply on my serial number tag? I have a 1953 pickup project and the serial number plate is virtually nude of any of the origional black form. The letters and numbers are stamped loud & proud, but it looks weird with no form around them.

I need one too.
    David G. Nittler

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
      Does anyone know where a guy can get a decal to apply on my serial number tag? I have a 1953 pickup project and the serial number plate is virtually nude of any of the origional black form. The letters and numbers are stamped loud & proud, but it looks weird with no form around them.
      Go here first: http://www.studebakervendors.com/Right Impressions

Comment

I just sent a note to Stu Tritt at Right Impressions... we'll see if he can help.
        I know one can take a photo of a good one and for $$$$ someone somewhere can make a decal, but it is probably out of my price range. I am sure that I could get a photo somewhere.
        I am also pretty sure that Bondo Billy doesn't want to mess with decals, it isn't really in his product line.

Comment

I bought a few plates a while back ....gave 35-45 bucks for them....cant remember because I bought in quantity. Don't need all of them. If either studebaker plate works for you PM me. You can have a single plate for 48 bucks.....that should cover shipping. Attached are a few shots.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by mike super; 10-22-2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Nope they don't look like mine. Stewart Tritt thought he had a template to make the deacl; I'm waiting for word back from him at Right Impressions.

Comment

Working...
            X