Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a sticker ,that identify's the manufactuer above the vin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a sticker ,that identify's the manufactuer above the vin?

I'm looking for that Black and white sticker , that goes above the vin on the door post. Maaco painted mine over , but I rubbed out the vin number yesterday. So I thought someone on the forum produce the black and white sticker (now) . That shows the manufactuer name. Thanks Mike.

I thought SI had 'em?

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

The Studebaker wheel logo on the vin tags are actually painted on as well as the makers identification (i.e. "The Studebaker Corp. South Bend, IND"). I don't know of a sticker made for that application, however it wouldn't be that difficult to make, at least I wouldn't think.
      Chris Dresbach

Comment

I had thought Bondobilly approached that.
        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

They come up on eBay with regularity. There were subtle changes over the years.
          KURTRUK
          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

I have one around here in decal form. They were reproduced in Studebaker Corp and Studebaker Packard Corp. Someone will put you in touch with the marketer. I bought mine on ebay. Ain't nothing worse than a crappy ID plate. cept a crappy car. cheers jimmijim
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
            X