1926 Studebaker for auction in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1926 Studebaker for auction in Australia

There is to be a clearing sale on Oct 20, 2012 at Merrigum (near Shepparton) Victoria to wind up an estate. Among the vintage abd classic cars is a 1926 Studebaker sedan. From the photo in the advertisement the vehicle is up on blocks in a dry shed beside his restored A model Ford.
    The Stude is claimed to be in excellent original condition and un-restored. Headlights and running boards there as well as vinyl roof. The description appears accurate in the one photo shown. Oh to have the spare funds.
    Anybody interested can PM me for more details etc. I have mentioned it here as the last time I come across Studes for auction I contacted the SCCA and suggested making mention on the web site but no apparent interest.

I will not be home until the 20th but will keep a check on emails & SDC. (The old "HELP can you come down for a week and help me catch up. I'm fully booked out and more people wanting work done from mechanic son. Good start for new business; but I wonder if he is going to help with my resto???)

Ken

Check out "www.kapaza.be", Belgium is closer...

Comment

Originally posted by krogash View Post
      I will not be home until the 20th but will keep a check on emails & SDC. (The old "HELP can you come down for a week and help me catch up. I'm fully booked out and more people wanting work done from mechanic son. Good start for new business; but I wonder if he is going to help with my resto???)

Ken
      Hi Ken,

Just be proud and supportive and glad that in this economy he isn't asking for a place to bed down temporarily until he gets back on his feet.
      Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
      Kenmore, Washington
      hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
      '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
      '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
      '69 Pontiac Firebird
      (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Comment

Working...
      X