AVANTI NOS TURQUOISE AND BLACK CARPET SETS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVANTI NOS TURQUOISE AND BLACK CARPET SETS

LISTED ON EBAY SUNDAY SEPT 30 AT 5:30 PM ..........NOS 63 / 64 STUDEBAKER AVANTI REAR TURQUOISE AND BLACK CARPET ITEM # 261105908543 AND NOS 63 / 64 STUDEBAKER AVANTI RIGHT FRONT TURQUOISE AND BLACK CARPET ITEM # 261105918572
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER AVANTI CARPETS AND QUARTER WINDOW LISTED

Joe Parsons

CB {Chuck Baranosky}does fine work huh Joe

I member years ago seeing your Hawk sitting there all ugly and such inside Chuck' shop. The man really knows his stuff when it comes to restorations. Great car as I saw the before and after at his shop. Geeze. cheers jimmijim
    Originally posted by 58 Hawk View Post
    LISTED ON EBAY SUNDAY SEPT 30 AT 5:30 PM ..........NOS 63 / 64 STUDEBAKER AVANTI REAR TURQUOISE AND BLACK CARPET ITEM # 261105908543 AND NOS 63 / 64 STUDEBAKER AVANTI RIGHT FRONT TURQUOISE AND BLACK CARPET ITEM # 261105918572
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER AVANTI CARPETS AND QUARTER WINDOW LISTED
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Chuck Barannowski is really great at restoring Studebakers ...I have a friends 1958 Packard Hardtop there now and he is painting it the same colors as my Golden Hawk
      Joe

Joe Parsons

Comment

Working...
      X