Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBOYLE
    replied
    Love Menomonie, I've been there a few times. My dad was born just up the road in Glenwood City.

Leave a comment:

• studeski
    replied
    I added the Olde Towne pics

Leave a comment:

• 54stude
    replied
    This is really nice little swap meet, and I would encourage more people to attend next year. I know that I enjoy it a lot.

Also, I would challenge more of the show attendees (and midwestern Studebaker people) to throw all of the little stuff from your parts cars and projects that you will never use into boxes through the course of the year, and bring it next year and vend yourself. Having stuff in boxes makes it easy to "load up" for the swap meet in the fall without a lot of sorting. There was easily room in Menomonie for 3 times as many vendors as showed up this year, and the Dotseth Museum had hot food, and nice facilities including bathrooms for us to use.

I can't guarantee that you will sell more than you spend if you are vending at this meet, but it is free to attend or vend, and a big part of the SDC is all of us helping each other get our cars "driving", and this is a great tool to help us do that.

See you next year!

Leave a comment:

• studeski
    replied
    Here ya go

http://www.studeski.com/swaps/2012me...2menomonie.htm

Leave a comment:

• studeski
    replied
    Will have pics later

Leave a comment:

• Milaca
    replied
    I had a change of heart and didnt go to the meet this year though I intend to go to the potluck luncheon of the North Land Wheels chapter near Duluth Sunday (today). See you there Pat?
    Anyone have photos to share of the swap meet?

Leave a comment:

• HookedonStudies
    replied
    Did you sell anything to Milaca (Brent)?

Leave a comment:

• bob40
    replied
    Great turnout,lots of parts and plenty of folks having fun.
    Was a tad cool until noon then the sun came out.Studebaker people are the best.

Leave a comment:

• bob40
    started a topic Studebaker only swap today in Menomonie Wisconsin

Studebaker only swap today in Menomonie Wisconsin

Getting set to head out the door and make my way to the 7th annual Midwest Studebaker Only Swapmeet.
    1st year in the new location.Should be fun.Here is a link about it in case anyone forgot or didnt know .
    http://www.northstarwheel.com/studeswap.html
Working...
X