max Picked Again - Yes It was Rerun Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max Picked Again - Yes It was Rerun Last Night

Well I guess many missed the rerun last night of American Pickers at Max's. It was rerun at 8:00 PM last evening. It was fun to watch it again as Max really did sell items to the "boys.' He even sold a toy to them. I know they will rerun it again but it will be without notice so I guess you can catch it if you watch for it. I was lucky and it was enjoyable watching it again.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Max is famous. I will be watching for the rerun. Good for Max cheers jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

What is the heading in that pick? I would like to tape it, but don't know what to look for. Lots of reruns are being played right now.
      Randy Wilkin
      1946 M5 Streetrod
      Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Actually it is American Pickers on the History Channel and there is no heading. Even in the description of the show all it says they are picking a place of one of a kind items. The first segment of the show shows a former SAAB Dealer in Centre Hall PA which I recognized from before and because I also know where it is located just off of US 322 at the bottom of Seven Mountains in Southeastern Centre County PA. Sorry that is the best I can do for you.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I missed it again but did find a link on Youtube. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701H0GGVlOc

Allen
          1964 GT Hawk
          PSMCDR 2014
          Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
          PSMCDR 2013
          Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Thanks for posting the link! I watched and enjoyed the link and got to see a lot of Studebaker items that I will most likely never see again!
            Randy Wilkin
            1946 M5 Streetrod
            Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Working...
            X