• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Me

Click image for larger version

Name:	studebakers 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1736430Being as this is my first post on this forum I thought it should start with the most recent purchases . I purchased these from OLDCOWBOY , a 1955 commander coupe , 1962 GT hawk , a commander coupe minus the front clip . He still has several left , I still have to pickup a 1955 4 door and a 1955 sedan . I have pictures of the first three will try to upload them . I was the first to get to go throught there barn WHAT a TREASURE TROVE OF PARTS . Yes there are still some left , if insterested send him a pm .Click image for larger version

Name:	studebakers 122.jpg
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	1736429 Click image for larger version

Name:	studebakers 128.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	1736431

Thanks Jimmie Calhoun ( waterbug )
    Last edited by Waterbug; 09-17-2012, 07:32 AM.

Welcome to the forum. It looks like you have a bunch of fun ahead of you
    Bez Auto Alchemy
    573-318-8948
    http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

you joined the right club. Good luck and get 1 running as soon as you can It is fun to drive 1 and it may keep you motivated.

Comment

Welcome Jimmie! Talk about jumping in head first! You bought 5 Studebakers at one time??? I admire the ambition!
        Carey
        Packard Hawk

Comment

Hi and thanks for the welcome . The first to be restored will be the 1955 coupe , as it needs the least work . color for it is still up in the air ( daughter wants it black with a pink top and pink on the doors and finder indents) ,informed her if she pay,s for it she can have whatever she wants . But first i have to complete the 67 camaro that is on my rotisserie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	camaro 3 013.jpg
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	1675487

Thanks again for the welcome: Jimmie Calhoun ( Waterbug )
          Last edited by Waterbug; 09-16-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Put wide whites on it and you can call it the GOOD 'n PLENTY car.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Ambitious. I like that. I have my hands full with 2. One being a daily driver. Good luck and if you need motivation just log on and I'm sure you'll get all the support you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
                Put wide whites on it and you can call it the GOOD 'n PLENTY car.
                Hi: I can not wait to till I tell my daughter that ! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho View Post
                  Ambitious. I like that. I have my hands full with 2. One being a daily driver. Good luck and if you need motivation just log on and I'm sure you'll get all the support you need.
                  And a good evening to you also , yes i have a few cars most are old and wore out , about like i am . retired from the COCA COLA CO. on july 1 , 2007 my independance day and i have never looked back , but i must admit it took awhile to get my feet on the new path .

Again thanks for the warm welcomes

Jimmie ( waterbug )

Comment

a late "welcome" Jimmie!!!

you're living the dream of a lot of folks here - (multi-Studes).

i'd put that "rotisserie" on the back burner and get that '55 on the road!
                    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Hi: good morning , Thanks for the welcome , Well if i put the camaro on the back burner the whole family would be mad at me . My wife and i bought it in 1967 brand new , It is a matching number car , still has the original alternator , starter , transmission , 327 engine , RS with hideaway head lights , but the stude coupe is going to get a complete restoration . Have not decided what color yet but probably the original white top with light yellow bottom .

Thanks again for the welcome: Jimmie ( Waterbug )

PS: May do two studes at the same time

Comment

Working...
                      X