SDC International 2012 Judging sheets/Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC International 2012 Judging sheets/Awards

Howdy, for those of us that could not attend the SDC awards banquet: does anyone know when the judging sheets and (possible) awards will be mailed out? I would be glad to reimburse the club for necessary costs to secure my judging sheets/awards for my records. I am posting here because the 2012 IM thread is closed...anyone have any information? Thanks, Bob

Be patient, they did say at the end of the banquet that people who were not there would get their trophy along with their judging sheet in the mail. May take a bit of time .
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

It has been a month. I would think that they would be out by now, but I am not doing it. Contact the Chief Judge directly.
      I have received my AOAI magazine with this year's coverage, including judging results.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Bob,

I am working on them right now. Please be patient, as I have been trying to catch up on things. I appreciate you volunteering to pay postage.

Bob Henning

Comment

Originally posted by 1961 lark guy View Post
          Bob,

I am working on them right now. Please be patient, as I have been trying to catch up on things. I appreciate you volunteering to pay postage.

Bob Henning
          Thanks for the timely reply, Bob H. If you are working on it, I have patience! Let me know of the postal costs as I know that that is an additional expense for your group...Bob

StudeGary - nice to know that the AOAI magazine is forthcoming. I don't have mine yet, but I have patience...Bob

Comment

I did not receive my trophy. Dwayne Jacobson. 2620 Lake View Drive Junction City WI 54443
            Dwayne Jacobson

Comment

Working...
            X