64 Avanti door panel trim needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Avanti door panel trim needed

I have a customer in need of a piece of trim that goes along the very top of a '64 Avanti door panel. It's a sheetmetal T strip that holds a fuzzy strip, with stainless crimped over the top of it. This is the one we have, and we need the one for the other door. Anybody have it?

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
    I have a customer in need of a piece of trim that goes along the very top of a '64 Avanti door panel. It's a sheetmetal T strip that holds a fuzzy strip, with stainless crimped over the top of it. This is the one we have, and we need the one for the other door. Anybody have it?
    Matthew, why don't you try Jon or Mike Myer. With the number of Avantis they have or are working on...
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

The car owner gave Jon a call, and he's looking. Just figured I'd ask around too.

Comment

If the Myers don't have it, give Dan or Betty Booth at Nostalgic Motors a call.
        Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Working...
        X