See you there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See you there

Last edited by glen; 01-04-2013, 11:00 AM.

I am planning on being there, at least at this moment. Hoping to have at least a small convoy from California.
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

I wouldn't miss it for the world. My week in South Bend was one of most enjoyable weeks I've had in a long time.
      sigpic
      John
      63R-2386
      Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Glen, see you there with a motor home of 7 plus 3 dogs, my grandson is working on his 62 GT in hopes to drive it there along with a friend, see every body there, be there or be square...
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

The plan right now is for the Studebaker Schnauzer and myself to drive to Kentucky, then hitch a ride from there to Colorado in a friend's '66 Wagonaire.

Either way, I plan on being there.

Comment

I just booked my room, so Lord willing, I will be there next year. I'm looking forward to it.

Todd

Comment

We're going to attend. We're going to Colorado early so we can attend a music festival in Telluride which we haven't attended in years. Just hope I have the convertible painted and ready to drive out there.

Comment

Just tied up 4 rooms for the week of the meet.
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

From the eastern side of Iowa, it's about 15 hours (legally)... with the Avanti... about 7... but I won't be driving the Avanti this year. I WILL BE THERE, however.

Comment

I'll be driving my 76 Avanti across I-80 from the southwest Chicago 'burbs, stopping at my daughter's place in Omaha for an overnight then on to Colrado Springs the next day. We're looking forward to the trip and seeing sights we have not seen before.
                    sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Erika and I will be there in our '63 Wagonaire.
                      Fred

sigpic

Comment

We will be there selling at the swap meet as usual. Stop by and say "Hi". Probably won't bring a Stude this time.
                        Frank van Doorn
                        Omaha, Ne.
                        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
                        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
                        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

60 miles down I-25 so I can't miss it. Plan on driving the Champ daily but I doubt if the Speedster will be done.... could trailer it for a day.

Comment

Its a little early to say for sure, but if I make it, will be in the blue & white 56J. If the family comes (wife & 3 kids), hopefully the wife will follow along in her 63GT. Right now, she's insisting on her driving the Honda Odyssey if they come. The woman seems to have lost her sense of adventure Maybe she will change her mind after a few thousand miles on her GT before then.

Comment

I just booked my room and Wednesday night isn't available at the hotel so I have Sun through Tuesday night then have to find another Hotel. They won't put you on a list for it they said to call back and check. Hmmmm

I just got a call their computer had a glitch in it at the Host Hotel. My reservation made them aware of it.
                              Plenty of Rooms available. Make your Reservations. Glitch will be fixed by Tuesday January 23, 2013
                              , Hope to see everyone there
                              Last edited by Anne F. Goodman; 01-22-2013, 03:28 PM. Reason: New information
                              Mabel 1949 Champion
                              Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                              Gus 1958 Transtar
                              The Prez 1955 President State
                              Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                              Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
                              Fresno,Ca

Comment

Working...
                              X