X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Originally posted by kmul221 View Post
    Doesn't S.I. sell them ? I imagine they are the same for all,sedans C&K etc.A friend has my catalogue at present perhaps someone can take a look-see
    Nothing listed for 58 in SI Catalog :-(
    JS

Leave a comment:

• kmul221
    replied
    Doesn't S.I. sell them ? I imagine they are the same for all,sedans C&K etc.A friend has my catalogue at present perhaps someone can take a look-see

Leave a comment:

• mnmfive
    replied
    I don't need it to be in Jersey, could be Pa, Del, NY, maybe within 200 miles. For that matter it could be anywhere, I can contact them on the internet or phone.
    Last edited by mnmfive; 08-29-2012, 09:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jts359
    replied
    Hi The only yard I can think of around here is a Place called Friendship auto wreckers , They were down off Rt.70 near Red Lion , They had several Studes , But I have not been there in a very LONG time , Good Luck , Ed

Leave a comment:

• Avantidon
    replied
    Contact Ed Jones in Toms River. He may be able to help you. Also Peter Crisatello may also be able to help

Leave a comment:

• mnmfive
    started a topic Junk yards around the Jersey area?

Junk yards around the Jersey area?

The one part that eludes me is the rubber boot around the steering column at the floor for my 58 President. I know there are some good junk yards but don't know where they are. Any help? Thanks!!!
Working...
X