Junk yards around the Jersey area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junk yards around the Jersey area?

The one part that eludes me is the rubber boot around the steering column at the floor for my 58 President. I know there are some good junk yards but don't know where they are. Any help? Thanks!!!
    Jim Rostron

Contact Ed Jones in Toms River. He may be able to help you. Also Peter Crisatello may also be able to help
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Hi The only yard I can think of around here is a Place called Friendship auto wreckers , They were down off Rt.70 near Red Lion , They had several Studes , But I have not been there in a very LONG time , Good Luck , Ed

Comment

I don't need it to be in Jersey, could be Pa, Del, NY, maybe within 200 miles. For that matter it could be anywhere, I can contact them on the internet or phone.
        Last edited by mnmfive; 08-29-2012, 09:15 PM.
        Jim Rostron

Comment

Doesn't S.I. sell them ? I imagine they are the same for all,sedans C&K etc.A friend has my catalogue at present perhaps someone can take a look-see

Comment

Originally posted by kmul221 View Post
            Doesn't S.I. sell them ? I imagine they are the same for all,sedans C&K etc.A friend has my catalogue at present perhaps someone can take a look-see
            Nothing listed for 58 in SI Catalog :-(
            JS
            I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
            X