No announcement yet.

Need Any Wheel Covers...Check This Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe what I'm seeing! Thanks a lot jg61hawk, now I have to spend another $400.00.Where does it stop? But I will say they will look great with my new wheels. Buying them stripped of paint and having them powder coated then balanced with new weights inside the tire so you can't see them. I better get ready for work, I'll be needing the money!
    Jim Rostron

Comment

jd-stude, please check your private messages.
      Jim
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

UPDATE: I called the company to learn the status of my order. I found out they individually restore each piece. They also will accept your old pieces and restore them regardless of brand. They do not buy individual pieces but may buy bulk or "as needed" pieces. I thought I was getting an off the shelf ready part, but they are making it perfect. I strongly suggest this company to you especially if you have other BRAND X cars you enjoy. The fellow I spoke to today said they do a lot of parts that are sent to them to be restored.......HOW COOL!! A hubcap / Wheelcover restorer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
          FIFTY bucks for a "dog dish" cap! I'm RICH!!!
          Man, I guess!! I have a small pile I could sell them...
          It does surprise me on the price of those "air flow" optional wheel covers for $100. I know that those are restored, but I've seen those go for a lot more.
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

I just ordered some today too. Same thing, they will get some ready for me it will take about 10 before they ship. Hub cap search is over!
            Originally posted by jg61hawk View Post
            UPDATE: I called the company to learn the status of my order. I found out they individually restore each piece. They also will accept your old pieces and restore them regardless of brand. They do not buy individual pieces but may buy bulk or "as needed" pieces. I thought I was getting an off the shelf ready part, but they are making it perfect. I strongly suggest this company to you especially if you have other BRAND X cars you enjoy. The fellow I spoke to today said they do a lot of parts that are sent to them to be restored.......HOW COOL!! A hubcap / Wheelcover restorer!!
            Jim Rostron

Comment

Ken, I am interested in one or more of your covers.
              Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jd-stude View Post
                How good of an AeroStrut hub cap do you need? I have four used ones somewhere and could check thier condition and see if one would meet your needs.

Ken
                ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, OH! Ken, I'm still interested in your covers.
                Jim

Comment

Ordered my new caps a few days ago. They are actually going to add a little custom paint work to the crest in the middle for me. Can't wait to get them.
                  Jim Rostron

Comment

Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
                    Ken, PM sent.
                    Thanks.
                    Jim
                    Ken R. please check your private messages.
                    Jim

Comment

Working...
                    X