• Show
Clear All

• clonelark
    replied
    If there was a Astra White 64 R2 wagon, Palma would be looking for it.<G>

Leave a comment:

• Jim B PEI
    replied
    Reading the article, it mentions the R2 Wagonaire in 62 and 63 (they must mean calendar years, not model years ie 63 and 64 model years . I had always assumed that an R2 'could' have been available for a wagon in the 64 model year, if anyone had ordered and insisted hard enough ("Shut up and take my money!" but I don't ever recall seeing mention or a picture of a 64 R2 Wagonaire anywhere. Now, that would have been a nice vehicle, a Daytona in Astra White of course. Were any 64 R2 Wagonaires built, and if so, how many?

Leave a comment:

• Corvanti
    replied
    "Hey, Hey, we're the... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeemobile

EDIT: no Studebakers were harmed during this production!
    Last edited by Corvanti; 08-24-2012, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied
    I guess this monster (look at the meats on the rear) fits that original linked article. Appeared in Fresno a while back. Had a For Sale sign in it a couple weeks ago...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sweetolbob
    replied
    Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
    Very interesting article. I don't think I have seen even a LeMans wagon that has been converted into a GTO wagon. Nice reference to R2 Studebaker wagons.
    I believe that one R2 belongs to Malcomb Berry that was at the zone meet in Frankenmuth, Mi. A white wagoneer with R2 engine and T5 trans that he raced and now drives. I drooled all over that one at the meet.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    Very interesting article. I don't think I have seen even a LeMans wagon that has been converted into a GTO wagon. Nice reference to R2 Studebaker wagons.

Leave a comment:

• Stude-Dude
    started a topic a Lark mention by the "goat herders"

a Lark mention by the "goat herders"

a goat article with a Lark mention - plus a Lark and Avanti link for more reading

http://www.carlustblog.com/2012/07/1...gto-wagon.html
Working...
X