Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a 1952 turn signal lever (Edit! Need a few more small parts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silverhawk
    replied
    Ooo, ok, thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    if your not getting anywhere try giving Tom Karkiewicz a call 574 287-5834

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    Bump ,

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    No worries, thanks for looking!

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Gosh ......I looked high and low , thought I had an old one of them kicking around....found the old automatic lever ad indicator but not the blinker arm. I used to have a 52 and I put a nos blinker set up on it and I thought I kept the old one around but no luck......sorry

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    Edited opening post! Please look

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    Darn, thanks anyways!

Leave a comment:

• 63 R2 Hawk
    replied
    Don't have one in my "misc" box, I looked.

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk
    replied
    Better yet, there is a picture of the entire switch part way down the page at this link here.....

https://www.studebakerparts.com/stud..._id=5820.30637

If that doesn't work, it is Loma grey, looks to be cast pot metal, and has a ivory looking bakelite knob on the end. Kinda fat looking too for a signal switch.

Leave a comment:

• 63 R2 Hawk
    replied
    I have a few old ts levers & knobs laying around, can you describe it?

Leave a comment:

• Looking for a 1952 turn signal lever (Edit! Need a few more small parts)

Hey guys,

So, getting to the last little things to drive the '52 Commander (Little things do not count the front clip swap coming up), and I need the turn signal lever, it is snapped off down at the switch. Anyone have one laying around?

(Edit!) Also needed, the mounting hardware for a '52 Commanders windshield wipers. I need the chrome pieces that hold the pivot to the cowl the most, I think I got the rest.

I still need a turn signal lever, anyone have one? I'm sure other years are the same. I don't need a knob for this right away, and if like half the lever is broken off I can fix (The car isn't completely stock anyways, so I can attach something custom), I need something operable at this point.
    Last edited by silverhawk; 10-22-2012, 06:43 PM.
Working...
X