X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dnevin
    replied
    Originally posted by orphanbiker View Post
    Anyone notice the 57 GH in Louisville has the wrong bumper bolts?
    I'm not so sure. . .

Leave a comment:

• orphanbiker
    replied
    Anyone notice the 57 GH in Louisville has the wrong bumper bolts?

Leave a comment:

• whacker
    replied
    The total numbers of Studebakers you can own is equal to your total number of parking spaces plus one.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
    Hi!! my name is Bob and I own Studebakers,
    Hi, Bob...!

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    ...it's either a gene defect or a mental illness. I know I have it but don't know which it is?

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    You are suffering from SAD - Studebaker Acquisition Disorder. Good luck on shaking the problem...

Leave a comment:

• BShaw
    replied
    Originally posted by JEWELL View Post
    I have only owned my Hawk for 6 or 7 months, but now I find myself looking at Ebay and Craig's List several times a day. I want more Studebakers in my garage. Is there a pill to stop this? The term "Studeholic" is a real term and now I am sure I am one. Back to Craig's List.
    It's too late for you. There's no 12-step program for us. Best to just get one of these from bondobilly.com to warn others!

Leave a comment:

• 64V19816
    replied
    Well you know what they say, a Studebaker a Day drives your Wife away!

Leave a comment:

• sweetolbob
    replied
    I think I am cured, go to Craigs List Louisville KY, 1957 Golden Hawk, price is $250,000.00.
    He'll take less!!!

There is no cure. Hi!! my name is Bob and I own Studebakers, note plural. So I'm off to SB in the AM to commiserate with other addicts.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• JEWELL
    replied
    I think I am cured, go to Craigs List Louisville KY, 1957 Golden Hawk, price is $250,000.00.

Leave a comment:

• 55s
    replied
    As a confessed Studeholic, a few are fun, too many are too much fun. Tell me what you are really interested in, and I just might have one for sale!

Leave a comment:

• Flashback
    replied
    I have only owned my Hawk for 6 or 7 months, but now I find myself looking at Ebay and Craig's List several times a day. I want more Studebakers in my garage. Is there a pill to stop this? The term "Studeholic" is a real term and now I am sure I am one. Back to Craig's List.
    Sure is, "a pill to swallow" to get over it. It's called old age. I haven't got completely there yet, but I am down to one Studebaker after 59 years of them. LOL

Leave a comment:

• JEWELL
    started a topic Must have more!

Must have more!

Working...
X