Vintage studebaker wood sign on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage studebaker wood sign on ebay

Hi, I am selling a great vintage Studebaker wood sign on ebay, that I thought you collectors might be interested in:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271022517212...#ht_485wt_1006

Signed,
    Studebakeress
    Attached Files

If I may ask, are you serious about $100 for shipping, or was that a really big typo? I realize that it's a big sign, but I've had much bigger and/or heavier things than that shipped to me for far less. In fact, last week I paid $9.95 for the shipping on a 70 pound 5'x3'x1' box sent through UPS. If you use a service like greyhound, I think that thing would ship coast to coast for under $30. Just sayin'.
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

NICE ::: I`ll be watchin it .................

Comment

It is REALLY big (six feet long) and REALLY heavy. I can only use a service like UPS or Fed Ex, because they will come to the house and pick it up for me, as it is too heavy and big for me to deal with and take anywhere. Shipping is free though if anyone who wins the auction wanted to come pick it up locally (in Manhattan). Main thing is, I just can't pick it up.

Comment

Just thought I'd mention too, that I would rather my sign go to a true Studebaker collector, than some interior decorator (can't really bear that). So, that's why I'm hoping some of you guys will check it out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271022517212...#ht_485wt_1006

Signed,
          Studebakeress

Comment

Hey Studebakeress, looks like no one has taken the time to welcome you to our forum...so, WELCOME!

Even if you only registered to increase your chances of selling your neat sign, thank you for doing so. Looks like you have some serious bidders and I hope it finds a good home. Next, join our club and find yourself a Studebaker. However, we don't require you to have one.

Sorry to say, but for this old southern hillbilly, if you gave me the sign, you would have to deliver it to me on the outskirts of New York...like the Virginia line!

(something about big city traffic and tolls gets to me)
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! Though I don't own a Studebaker personally, my grandfather used to drive one in the old days, so I've always been fond of them!

Signed,
              Studebakeress

Comment

Working...
              X