Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know the exact times of the Administration Building tours on Tuesday of meet week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know the exact times of the Administration Building tours on Tuesday of meet week?

Got friends driving up from Columbus, OH for primarily the afternoon tour, and a time would be helpful for them to know when they'd have to leave Columbus. Thanks!
    Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    (formerly Greenville, PA)
    Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
    Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
    1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
    1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
    All are in Australia now

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
    Got friends driving up from Columbus, OH for primarily the afternoon tour, and a time would be helpful for them to know when they'd have to leave Columbus. Thanks!
    http://www.sdcmeet.com/tours.html
    Bob Langer
    Glenshaw,PA

Comment

Bill,
      The tour times will be on the tickets for the Administration Building in their registration pack. I believe the tour start times are every 15 minutes or so, and the amount of people per tour is limited . The later they registered for the tour the later time will be on the tickets in their packet. (This is how Andy explained it to me, and it makes sense) For instance, I registered for the tour as well. I registered about a month ago for the morning tour. Since I registered later my time in the morning will be later since its a "First come first serve" situation and there are limits to each group. Bottom line, I don't know the exact time until I get my Registration Pack. Have your guests come so they arrive late morning, pick up their Registration Pack, have a nice lunch at Le Peeps or someplace else downtown, and enjoy all the Studebakers!

Comment

Thank you Bob! (Both of you!) I don't know how I missed the times on the meet site.
        Last edited by Bill Pressler; 07-22-2012, 03:27 AM.
        Bill Pressler
        Kent, OH
        (formerly Greenville, PA)
        Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
        Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
        1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
        1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
        All are in Australia now

Comment

Working...
        X