Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not One But Two '57 Country Sedans On Ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Originally posted by David View Post
    How ironic. There is a Marriage Encounter sticker in the back window!
    What the heck? My Lark has what looks to be the same exact sticker

Hmm..... does this have to do with the popularity of Studebakers with the overall female population?

Leave a comment:

• Schraders
    replied
    Wow, these things are not movers! Lots and lots of interest, lots of ebay watchers and guys with stories but no money. $2000 a car doesn't seem unreasonable does it? They both run and have clear California titles.

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    To: David,-----As in a successful marriage, these two Packard Wagon's should not be separated!!

Leave a comment:

• David
    replied
    Originally posted by scott.rodgers View Post
    I am in Los Angeles - I might have to come and take a look. Under no circumstances can anyone tell my wife! PM me your address and I'll see if I can come take a look this weekend.
    How ironic. There is a Marriage Encounter sticker in the back window!

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    I saw pics of the 58 last year and it needs a lot of help. The copper 57 is extremely clean and an easy starter. I would take a pass on the other one. It needs way to much body work.
    Last edited by 58PackardWagon; 07-22-2012, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• r1lark
    replied
    Wow, brings back memories of the mid-to-late 1980s when we would keep our eyes out for cheap '57 Clippers to buy just for the blower setups.

Leave a comment:

• kmul221
    replied
    Who ever PM,d me about the 58 wagon your email address keeps bouncing back as undeliverable -try again.This wagon has been in Canada at least 30yrs,he drove on occassion but didn't maintain it well

Leave a comment:

• scott.rodgers
    replied
    One more picture:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• scott.rodgers
    replied
    I went to look at the cheaper of the two cars at Mike's (Schraders) shop. There are still no bids on it as of this posting ( which could change at any time). The car is almost complete - it's missing the supercharger, the air cleaner and (possibly) the trim on the driver's door (the driver's door door panel and the roof rack pieces are in the car). The car needs to be restored but it's absolutely solid. The floors are clean - some of the cleanest I've seen. There's a few bubbles on the front and rear fenders and there's some bends on the rockers and the passenger doors, but everything else is straight and clean. If I had the room, I'd stash the car for a future restoration:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    What a rarity that '57 Packard wagon with the supercharged Golden Hawk engine, P/S, and T-85 standard with O/D trans really is! (and the shifter is still on the column!)

Leave a comment:

• lugamatic
    replied
    58 wagon

is this the wagon that came to canada from pa. a few years ago?

Leave a comment:

• kmul221
    replied
    I know were a 58 wagon is sitting & its sinking into the mudd no better than either of these two,rarer and maybe restorable asking $3500. I could see myself having

30k into it,runs & drives.It's in Southern Ontario,estate car.If at all interested PM me & I will give contact inf0 a few photos. I don't have desire to do anymore but

hate to see it eventually scrapped,been sitting for 3-4 years offer nhim a lot less & C what shakes out.

Leave a comment:

• avantilover
    replied
    You can always get another wife Scott (LOL) the cars are not so common.

Leave a comment:

• aarrggh
    replied
    Those taillights are something else , aint they ? -- as in neato --

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    It's kind of like if Your interested in buying one, You really need to also buy the other! (Always tough to break up a set!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X