Clear All

• Bill Pressler....

....Please email me at
    rfjohnstone at cox dot net

thx
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Let me guess, Bob:

You've found Bill a one-owner, 25,000-mile Jet Green 1964 Hawk with 210/289, Powershift, Power Steering, Power Drum Brakes, AM/FM and cold air conditioning...for $3,500 because it needs a battery and freshening up, right? BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Let me guess, Bob:

You've found Bill a one-owner, 25,000-mile Jet Green 1964 Hawk with 210/289, Powershift, Power Steering, Power Drum Brakes, AM/FM and cold air conditioning...for $3,500 because it needs a battery and freshening up, right? BP
      Better have the black vinyl Sportsroof and full gauges too, Bob, or the deal's off! LOL

Email sent.
      Bill Pressler
      Kent, OH
      (formerly Greenville, PA)
      Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
      Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
      1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
      1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
      All are in Australia now

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
        Better have the black vinyl Sportsroof and full gauges too, Bob, or the deal's off! LOL

Email sent.
        Picky, picky, picky.... BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

The bumper bolt is wrong....forget it

Comment

Originally posted by 64V19816 View Post
            The bumper bolt is wrong....forget it
            'Dang it; the seller was hoping he wouldn't notice..but he did overlook the slightly irregular seam in the third pleat of the right panel on the rear seat cushion. BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
              'Dang it; the seller was hoping he wouldn't notice..but he did overlook the slightly irregular seam in the third pleat of the right panel on the rear seat cushion. BP
              OK, OK, so I like 'authentic original'--although I'm less picky under-the-hood about that!
              Bill Pressler
              Kent, OH
              (formerly Greenville, PA)
              Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
              Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
              1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
              1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
              All are in Australia now

Comment

Working...
              X