X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Henning
    replied
    Matt,

I will find out when the car gets put on the turnstyle on the ground floor, and leave a message here. I hope it works into your plans. It is pretty nice!

Bob H.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I dearly hope that she'll be available for viewing at the museum on the Saturday of the beginnning of the International meet (July 28). I'll be passing through as my family drives from Missouri to Montreal, and I will be crying during our entire vacation if I don't get to see the Woody in the flesh!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Henning
    replied
    Regarding the unveiling, it will have a formal unveilng after the Meet. The informal unveiling will be during the Meet. I got to see it last night, and I agree with Jim. It will be something generations will admire.

Leave a comment:

• DieselJim
    replied
    The wife and I saw it today. It looks like a piece of art, just beautiful. Jim

Leave a comment:

• Bob Henning
    replied
    I am not sure when the formal unveiling will be, but I also would like to be there. I will ask today as we have a meeting today, and post it here for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Thanks for the update Bob. When I heard it was at Barrys getting the interior finished a while back I've been driving by there on my way home from work trying to get a glympse at it. Sure am glad to hear it's FINALLY DONE!!!
    One question though, when will the formal unveiling be at the SNM? I'd like to be there if possible.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Add your thanks here.
    I will thank Max Corkins.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Henning
    started a topic The Woody has Arrived at the Museum!!

The Woody has Arrived at the Museum!!

After many years of work, travel, and effort the Woody has arrived at the Studebaker National Museum fully restored! This is one of the focal points of the 48th Annual Studebaker International Meet in South Bend. The Woody will be on the main floor so make sure you come to the Museum and take a look at it. It will be a lasting example of teamwork, expertise, history, and dedication for many generations. Thanks to the many people who worked on this project. It is a truely beautiful car, and a great addition to the Museum.
Working...
X