HIGH piced sealed AFB carb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIGH piced sealed AFB carb

This fellow has a used (not rebuilt) sealed AFB carb for sale with a $2,000.00 BIN. However, he does reveal his reserve is $600.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1963-...48563988QQrdZ1

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

I felt like letting him know that Myers has thirty + R2 carbs on the his shelf just waiting to be rebuilt for as much as his reserve. Unfortunately he's a "little" out of touch with his BIN. It's another donation to Ebay

1964 GT Hawk soon to be R2 Clone
    1964 GT Hawk
    PSMCDR 2014
    Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
    PSMCDR 2013
    Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

I felt like letting him know that Myers has thirty + R2 carbs on the his shelf just waiting to be rebuilt for as much as his reserve. Unfortunately he's a "little" out of touch with his BIN. It's another donation to Ebay

1964 GT Hawk soon to be R2 Clone
      1964 GT Hawk
      PSMCDR 2014
      Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
      PSMCDR 2013
      Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Interesting observation...notice the pin in the hole on the accelerator arm where the normal linkage would go...as though this carb may have been installed in a R-3 box?[?] Ummmmm.

Dan Miller
        Atlanta, GA

[img=left]http://static.flickr.com/57/228744729_7aff5f0118_m.jpg[/img=left]
        Road Racers turn left AND right.

Comment

Interesting observation...notice the pin in the hole on the accelerator arm where the normal linkage would go...as though this carb may have been installed in a R-3 box?[?] Ummmmm.

Dan Miller
          Atlanta, GA

[img=left]http://static.flickr.com/57/228744729_7aff5f0118_m.jpg[/img=left]
          Road Racers turn left AND right.

Comment

It says: "See Your Studebaker Dealer" on the tag! I will--In my Fondest Dreams, maybe. But, what else do you do in a case like that, where there are no factory-authorized dealers anymore? Since the seller apparently is also dreaming, He really should be willing to accept much, much less for the carb, under those circumstances, once he wakes up.

Comment

It says: "See Your Studebaker Dealer" on the tag! I will--In my Fondest Dreams, maybe. But, what else do you do in a case like that, where there are no factory-authorized dealers anymore? Since the seller apparently is also dreaming, He really should be willing to accept much, much less for the carb, under those circumstances, once he wakes up.

Comment

Working...
              X