Help needed finding someone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed finding someone.

I am trying to reach a person named Richard Rowe, he lives in Punta Gorda, Fl. I think he is a forum member but don't know what name he goes by, is there a way one can find members by their real name? If any one knows him either have him call me or e-mail me he has the info, I sent him an e-mail but nothing back also called his number and no longer in service, I am bringing fenders to South Bend for him but really need to talk to him before I load, any help would be nice, thanks everyone ...Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

All that I have are his name, address, e-mail and telephone number from the SDC Roster. It sounds like you tried them. Maybe you could get an update from Cornerstone.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
      is there a way one can find members by their real name?
      Yes; if that information was supplied in their profile.
      I checked and could only find one person with the last name Rowe; not Richard; assuming correct spelling.

In the banner above, drop down on the "Community" link, then "member list". Anyone can be looked up here alphabetically by their screen name. On that page, over to the right, see "Search Members", then drop to "Advanced Search".
      Last edited by rockne10; 07-18-2012, 05:11 PM.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10,
      '51 Commander Starlight,
      '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
      '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

bumping this up as the time is getting short, guess I will bring every thing to South Bend in hopes he does show up, sent him a letter a few days ago hope to hear back.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Working...
        X