No announcement yet.

lowest milage RHC cruiser in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised that Bob Palma wasn't tempted to add it to his collection, albeit as an 'outlier' <g>. Low mileage, right colour...

Comment

What would that wierd little thing on the firewall be ....it has 2 red wires running out of it?
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
        What would that wierd little thing on the firewall be ....it has 2 red wires running out of it?
        Looks like the bracket that would hold the windshield fluid reservoir and just some wire that happens to be looped over the front side...

One of the first things I noticed was the black arm rest on the red door panel.

Last edited by 62champ; 07-19-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback View Post
          Looks like the spare wheel has been painted. There appears to be indication on the tyre that it has been masked off. Also the valve stem.
          Good spot Flashback, I missed that one! But it does have the original tyre in place , Jim will verify that.
          2R5 that is the bracket for the washer bottle. the red wires are only dangling over it.
          Brian Greenall
          Melbourne, OZ
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by packardHawk58 View Post
            She sold yesterday Pete, after being on the market for 6mths. The widow didn't have any idea what it was worth, it was sold to the highest bidder, which there were only three interested bidders. $7000--8000 bracket
            Hopefully it went to a suitable buyer. Someone who will try to preserve its extreme originality.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by 62champ View Post
              Looks like the bracket that would hold the windshield fluid reservoir and just some wire that happens to be looped over the front side...

One of the first things I noticed was the black arm rest on the red door panel.

All Australian produced 63-65 models had black arm rests & dash pad, black & white steering wheel (unless it was a Canadian CKD), neutral gray windlace and steering column. These parts were all part of the US/Canadian CKD kit and were to be used with locally produced seat trim, door panels, hoodlining and carpets. So a neutral colour was a practical choice.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
              X