No announcement yet.

two tone commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is a better photoshopped idea of what I was talking about. Only difference is that I want the door frames to be white as well... i think.
    1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Sean,

I think you could pull it off with the blue. The orange sorta hurt my eyes

Is the ride height photoshopped as well, or have you just filled the car up to the door handles with ready-mix concrete?
      '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Originally posted by JimC View Post
        Sean,

I think you could pull it off with the blue. The orange sorta hurt my eyes

Is the ride height photoshopped as well, or have you just filled the car up to the door handles with ready-mix concrete?
        The orange in MS Paint was awful! If I go orange it will be a lot lighter. The more that I look at the blue, the more I like it. They did photoshop the height as well. I want it lower, but thats too low for me!

The guys on the hamb did 3 options colorwise for me....
        Roth-Flake Cherry Pie

Roth-Flake Tropi-Cali

1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

As Gary said though,continue the roof color to the top portion of the deck lid .
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

If your going to two tone it do everything from the side body mlding up in one color. Like Jimc's anything else will make is look awful IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X