• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 R2 Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    I got one set $35,000.00 and it comes with a full package super hawk
    Will you hold it for me until I get my stimulus check?

Leave a comment:

• stude dude
    replied
    Found one but couldnt talk the owner into selling it! But there is some talk of repro mouldings in the near future.

Chris.

Originally posted by packardHawk58 View Post
    Do any members have the finishing moulding that seperates the vinyl roof from the painted area on a 64 Gt that they would like to sell.
    Rgs Brian

Leave a comment:

• SuperHawk
    replied
    I do believe I have one of those '64 GT Hawk roof moldings in stock. I bought it roughly 20 years ago. At the time I probably had six 1964 GT's, so I figured I'd need it someday. I've had that molding boxed up and put away all these years and still have not got around to using it.

So, if someone wants it really badly, give me a call. It won't necessarily be inexpensive. I paid dearly for it, myself.

Larry

775-425-4868

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Geez Bob, the price has gone up, I was bringing 20K with me to pick it up in two weeks.
    Jim, already tried Chris.
    Ya I know but that was for it with out the engine and trans and wheels.

Leave a comment:

• packardHawk58
    replied
    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    Geez Bob, the price has gone up, I was bringing 20K with me to pick it up in two weeks.
    Jim, already tried Chris.

Leave a comment:

• Milaca
    replied
    I wouldnt mind finding one of these roof dividers for myself. But maybe I will instead save up $35,000 and buy Bob's car.

Leave a comment:

• HAWK64
    replied
    Do any members have the finishing moulding that seperates the vinyl roof from the painted area on a 64 Gt that they would like to sell.
    Rgs Brian
    Brian,
    Both Des Skinner & Chris Skinner did have some of these earlier on. Perhaps a phone call may prove lucky.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ivorydan
    replied
    Not the molding, but the NOS white and black vinyl roof covers are in SI's current catalog. Dan

Leave a comment:

• swvalcon
    replied
    I know years ago when tops where in you could get aftermarket moldings. I wonder if any of those are still available and would come close.

Leave a comment:

• Milaca
    replied
    I wonder how many of the 1964 Hawks came with the vinyl roof option, out of the 1767 production total. Maybe 500 at most? Makes me wonder if there is a huge surplus of these stainless roof dividers somewhere being that so few were installed on cars. Any chance Stuebaker Intl. has some?

Leave a comment:

• 3rdGenStude
    replied
    Me too! Me too!

Even though it's not "correct" for a '62 GT, I'd really like to add one when I get to that point.

Paul

Leave a comment:

• packardHawk58
    started a topic 64 Gt moulding

64 Gt moulding

Rgs Brian
Working...
X