Avanti parts delivered free to South Bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti parts delivered free to South Bend

I have several Avanti and Studebaker parts that if someone wants to buy I can deliver free to SB. I'll be adding to this list, so ask and check back here.

Avanti rear glass tinted with defroster. Looks like defroster can easily be removed. Never installed.

1962 Hawk hood with glass scoop bonded in for tunnel ram.

8' Studebaker script banner with grommets.

Thomas Bonsall book Avanti hard back no dust jacket.

2 Avanti front disk break setups with calipers, mounts and discs. I need to verify the thickness remaining on discs.

Two complete Dana 44 rear ends.

2 bbl 289 with automatic, full flow. Another 289 4 bbl full flow no trans

More to come
    Last edited by jlmccuan; 07-11-2012, 05:12 PM. Reason: clarity, punctuation
    Jim
    Often in error, never in doubt
    http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Jim, PM sent on the banner.

Comment

Jim, PM sent.
      Thanks.
      JS
      I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

That's a pretty cool banner!

Comment

Jim, please check your PM's.
          JimS.
          I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

I also have an accumulation of 76 Avanti parts from upgrades to my car that I will deliver to South Bend if anyone would like to purchase the following items. SBC 400 intake manifold with quadrajet carb and air cleaner, cast iron exhaust manifolds, Turbo-Hydramtic 400 trans with torque converter, complete disk brake set-up for front end (less than 10 K on pads and rotors), complete SW gauges from the Avanti (with exception of tach) all were working when replaced with new Autometer gauges. I also have 1 steel wheel used as the spare and 4 aluminum wheels with lug nuts, Progressive brand in great shape,similar in appearance to Magnum 500's, taken off the car and in shipping boxes that my wire wheels came in. Everything was in working order when I upgraded equipment. Please PM me if interested in any items. All equipment is taking up space and is reasonably priced. I can email pix of any items to you.
            Last edited by plwindish; 07-15-2012, 10:15 AM.
            sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

I would like to see a picture of the wheels.

Thanks
              Jamie McLeod
              Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
              1958 Commander "Christine"
              1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
              1955 Commander Sedan
              1964 Champ
              1960 Lark

Comment

Attached is a picture of the progressive wheels on my Avanti before switching to to Dayton wires. The black center caps also have the black background, chrome script Avanti on them.

I also have for sale and free delivery to South Bend, a roll, approx. 45 sq. ft of the Fatmat-"Rattletrap" sound deadening material left over from the 100 sq. ft I got for lining the cabin of my Avanti. 55 sq. ft did the back of the firewall, floors, doors, and rear passenger area floor, sides and back up to the rear deck. Fatmat is about half the price of Dynamat. $50 gets the roll and installation tools.
                sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X