1962 Lark $2,500 price drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 Lark $2,500 price drop

Things are getting sketchy again at work so I'm offering my 1962 Studebaker Lark for sale again.

As most of you know; it new has a brand new Jeep CJ Chevy V8 conversion radiator to cure a slight overheating issue.

The car's on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1962-...#ht_500wt_1182
    --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Bump to top.

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Bump to top.

Comment

No offense, but you really need better pictures. Taking pictures of your car either going on or off a tow truck is definitely not flattering to your car.
        Carey
        Packard Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by Dads Baby View Post
          No offense, but you really need better pictures. Taking pictures of your car either going on or off a tow truck is definitely not flattering to your car.
          Good point there. I'll take some better ones tonight.

Comment

I second that! When I first saw the Lark on ebay (and not knowing it was yours) my first thought was either they don't want to sell it or the don't know how to sell it! You really need to have at least 12 pics on ebay if you are serious about selling the car. Show the trunk, a few underhood shots, a few interior shots and at least one pic of all four sides of the car. Just my two cents, and good luck with the sale.

Joe
            sigpic

1962 Daytona
            1964 Cruiser
            And a few others

Comment

Originally posted by irish View Post
              I second that! When I first saw the Lark on ebay (and not knowing it was yours) my first thought was either they don't want to sell it or the don't know how to sell it! You really need to have at least 12 pics on ebay if you are serious about selling the car. Show the trunk, a few underhood shots, a few interior shots and at least one pic of all four sides of the car. Just my two cents, and good luck with the sale.
              Joe
              also, i would add some underbody shots of the frame, etc.
              Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Working...
              X