Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studegary
    replied
    I noticed a used pair in the silent auction in the AOAI hospitality room this evening. IRC, they were up to $20. Auction closes on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• 52 Ragtop
    replied
    Dave has some here in S. Bend! I got some in May from Dave, fit and look great.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    And Dave's H/L rings are made of chrome plated brass instead of pot metal....have them on My Avanti...VERY nice

Leave a comment:

• gs-xnr
    replied
    Originally posted by ddub View Post
    How much are the ones Tbow sells?
    129.00 each and they are beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• wcarroll@outrageous.net
    replied
    If you are referring to the exterior chrome rings, I do believe they are supposed to have a unique contour/bend to them which makes them not sit flat when removed and placed on a flat surface and the need to properly clock them to the contour of the body when reinstalling.

Leave a comment:

• ddub
    replied
    How much are the ones Tbow sells?

Leave a comment:

• okc63avanti
    replied
    You can repair the pot metal by filling in pits and there's a spray chrome process that will make them look better than new. Check with Jim McCaun.

Leave a comment:

• gs-xnr
    replied
    Thank you jts359. I got the last 2 until Dave gets more in at the end of August.
    Harvey

Leave a comment:

• jts359
    replied
    I got mine from T-bow about a year ago, they fit good

Leave a comment:

• Avanti headlight round rings needed repaired or replaced

I'm needing left and right outer rings (round) that hold the glass cover and seal to the body. I was installing headlights today and notice that the 3 rings I have are bent and/or broken. Does anyone know of a source for these or someone who repairs these pot metal pieces. If anyone has any spares that are in good shape I am a buyer.
    Thanks again for your help.
    Harvey
Working...
X