Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aarrggh
    replied
    I`d be heading to the nearest " Old Country Buffet " . You could stuff your face for hours for about $13 bucks - all you can eat .
    I do it all the time . hmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• gregoryLeslie White
    replied
    I guarantee this..........Yesterday's in Granger and Bonefish in Mishawaka.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Mute
    replied
    I'll second BARNABYS PIZZA... eat there every Spring swap weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    Should also check out BONNIE DOONs drive in on Lincolnway in Mishawaka. It's still a true drive in and the food isn't bad either. There is a cruise in every sunday night.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    Na, heck some of those places I've never heard of.
    If you guys want the best food in town and cruise in with a lot of other members, then you have to go to BARNABYS PIZZA in Downtown South Bend. Great food, owned by an SDC member, a popular hangout during the May meet for many members. It's not that expensive either.

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Right near the host hotel is the Chocolate Factory ....good for a bite at lunch !

Leave a comment:

• stupak
    replied
    For Italian, SUNNY ITALY just across the river from the headqurters hotel is good food. stupak

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    Honkers? is that like Hooters, but with big noses?

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    If you can afford it, The LaSalle Grille is premium and owned by Studebaker National Museum Board of Director Mark McDonnell, Past President of the Board.

Down south on 31 is Honkers. Nothing special but decent enough, not a chain, and all-you-can eat specials some nights for CASOs. BP

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    Try Macris in Mishawaka. Their menu is fantastic and they have a number of different rooms you can eat in.

Leave a comment:

• raprice
    replied
    The first place that comes to my mind is Tippecanoe Place. It was the mansion of Clement Studebaker and is an excellent restaurant for either lunch or dinner.
    Other than that, I'm relying on my AAA book.
    Rog

Leave a comment:

• dusty taylor
    started a topic Good Places to Eat in South Bend?

Good Places to Eat in South Bend?

We will be in South Bend, and need to know of some places to eat. Not the 'chain' type restaurants, but something local, and that you know is good. Thanks. Dusty
Working...
X