• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of Gas

Any one know the price of regular gas in south Bend
    not taking my Avanti

Lenny

Try this site, current as of the last 24 hours, your time!

Search for cheap gas prices in South Bend, Indiana; find local South Bend gas prices & gas stations with the best fuel prices.

Anywhere from $3.19 to $3.47 (US$) depending on location.....

Comment

That's CHEAP!!! We are still at $3.65 here in LA. Glad I'm driving to SB.

Mark

Comment

I also would refer you to the above web page. There is also a free Iphone app that will do the same thing. Today, gas prices in South Bend were 3.48, in Kokomo they were 3.05, and in Lafayette 3.26. Yes, I was in all three cities today..

Comment

Its down to 2.90 here in Tennessee, I was talking to my friend about this the other day and a funny note is when ever the gas prices shoot up all these angry people get all twisted about how the politicans (more so the president) are to blame and needs to fix it and "blah blah blah I'm so mad".. and yet no one thanks or shakes the hand of a politican when it swings the other way.. its funny
          (disclaimer: I do not pledge to any political party so this isn't a rant for or against Obama, its just a funny observation)

Comment

I paid 3.20 for diesel tonight. Gas a few cents cheaper.Jim

Comment

Today gas is 3.45. Diesel is 3.33. No telling what it will be tomorrow. Jim

Comment

last week on vacation in Myrtle Beach SC it was $2.77. back home in Ohio 3.29
                Randy Wilkin
                1946 M5 Streetrod
                Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Keep up to date as the Meet approaches right here:

WSBT CBS 22 provides news, sports, entertainment and public interest programs to the South Bend, Indiana area including Mishawaka, Notre Dame, Granger, Osceola, Elkhart, Jimtown, Dunlap, New Carlisle, Goshen, Middlebury, Bristol, New Paris, Nappanee, Howe, Lagrange, Topeka, Bourbon, Milford, Syracuse, North Webster, Warsaw, Bremen, Plymouth, Walkerton, Argos, Tippecanoe, Culver, Grovertown, Delong, Rochester, Akron, Winamac, North Judson, LaPorte, North Liberty, Wakarusa, Lapaz, Millersburg, Knox, and Michigan City, Indiana – and these areas of Michigan: St. Joseph, Benton Harbor, Buchanan, Niles, Three Oaks, New Buffalo, Harbert, Bridgeman, Stevensville, Watervliet, Berrien Springs, Dowagiac, Marcellus, Cassopolis, Decatur, Vandalia, Constantine, White Pigeon, Galien and Edwardsburg.

Comment

The lowest price in my area on Long Island (NY) is $3.70/ gal. I know gas will be less expensive once I leave New York.
                    Rog
                    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                    Smithtown,NY
                    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
                    X