1964 Cruiser on Copart auction in Graham, Washington, ends July 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Cruiser on Copart auction in Graham, Washington, ends July 3

Looks like it sat around for a long time but appears to have a good body.
    http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch....SEARCH_RESULTS
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Gosh, with a minimum opening bid of only $35, you'd think somebody would post that!

'Sure wish it wasn't well over $1,000 away....about 4,500 miles RT, per MapQuest. Ugh. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Where's cultural infidel? Doesn't he need another Stude? He could just about push that home.
      '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

You do have to remember that CoPart are crooks that sell only to Licensed Dealers, so private parties have to go through a arbitrator for a huge fee, pay CoPart huge fees, State Sales Tax, License etc., etc., etc.,

A Car you win for $100.00 may cost $500.00 plus shipping/hauling or Fuel.

I would guess they hauled this hulk away for the Tow Bill, it would/should have a full-flow 289 Engine though.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Private individuals can purchase most cars from Copart, I think the insurance companies decide if they want to sell to non-dealers or not. If you want to bid higher than $1000, you need to become a Copart member and place a deposit (I forget the amount, need to read their website for details). I've never purchased from them, but I have an uncle with a dealers license that has purchased many things from them.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            Gosh, with a minimum opening bid of only $35, you'd think somebody would post that!

'Sure wish it wasn't well over $1,000 away....about 4,500 miles RT, per MapQuest. Ugh. BP
            I think that you could get open shipping for a lot less than your expenses in picking it up. It isn't white anyway <G>.
            I am commenting on your 4500 mile RT part. The over $1K shipping is probably correct.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Individual reclining seats, 289 V8, good body and more, but only a good buy for someone close to it.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
              X