Trailer parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer parking

Will there be an area to leave a trailer for the week of the event?

I am planning to bring my Stude on a trailer. I, too, need to know if there is a place to leave my truck and trailer while we are there.

Comment

Yes there will be a place at the fairgrounds for parking trailers.
      James
      sigpic

Comment

James is correct. Go in Gate 4, that is the Gate on Jackson Road. You can park your trailer along the south fence in what will be the Concours on Thursday. This is the same place as 2007.

Comment

Trailer Question

If it is a small pulled trailer ( 8 ft. x 5 ft.) , can it be parked close to my truck? Not wanting to upset the apple cart, but trailer makes into a picnic table and has a large cooler , chairs, tools and other items making a nice addition. If it has to be parked in a complete other area, I should leave it home. Just want to know so I don't pull it 600 miles for nothing. Thanks!!
          Last edited by rodnutrandy; 07-14-2012, 01:51 PM. Reason: clarify
          Randy Wilkin
          1946 M5 Streetrod
          Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Sounds like a neat trailer. I think you should leave it hooked to your truck while parked on the show field. Jim, the truck parker.

Comment

Randy,

Are you having your truck judged or is it display? Jim, the Truck Parker can, I'm sure find a place for both you and your trailer on the Concours. Bring 'em both. I may have to sit at that picnic table though...

Bob Henning

Comment

Displayed, not judged. won't leave home till Wednesday Morning and get their if things go correct on Wed. evening, so I didn't think it would pay to have truck judged, its just a homebuilt truck that did come out better than expected.
                Randy Wilkin
                1946 M5 Streetrod
                Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Trailer Question: Not sure if I will get there Tuesday or Wednesday. Can I park my trailer with my car on it at the fairgrounds those days? Will there be overnight security? Thanks -Roger Merritt
                  -Rogerrr

Comment

Roger,
                    Sorry I didn't see your question until now. Yes you can park your trailer. There will be security from 5 pm until 5 am by the Mishawaka Police Department.

Bob Henning

Comment

Working...
                    X