Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just 30 days to go

Anyone else getting excited?

Planning routes and stops for the trek East then back West across I-80.
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

I am so looking forward to my first SDC/AOAI meet and being able to enjoy it from an entrants point-of-view with my "new" 1963 Avanti owned since February of 2012.

Comment

Pat,
      Good roads to you coming from the left coast. How many miles is that going to be? Stu Cool with the LS1 should have no problems! To paraphrase Elwood and Jake "A full tank of gas and a couple packs of smokes, Let's go!"
      Last edited by plwindish; 06-30-2012, 06:35 PM.
      sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by plwindish View Post
        Pat,
        Good roads to you coming from the left coast. How many miles is that going to be? Stu Cool with the LS1 should have no problems! To paraphrase Elwood and Jake "A full tank of gas and a couple packs of smokes, Let's go!"
        Thanks! No cigarettes, but we will be wearing sunglasses and listening to the Blues! All total the trip will be somewhere over 4600 miles. We are detouring down to Colorado Springs on the way back, then stopping in Reno for Hot August Nights before heading back home.
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
          Anyone else getting excited?

Planning routes and stops for the trek East then back West across I-80.
          I still get excited and look forward to the International Conventions, even though I have attended the majority of them since 1971.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Excited!? Heck yeah! (PC)

Planning on finding a back glass and gasket for the 49 2R5

PLUS I have no shame in asking right now to bum a ride with someone for the parade that happens after Thursdays Concours. Through downtown S Bend.
            Someone help put a smile on a big kids face.
            Pre War to 66 doesn't matter. Will sit in back if needed
            61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4961Studebaker View Post
              PLUS I have no shame in asking right now to bum a ride with someone for the parade that happens after Thursdays Concours. Through downtown S Bend.
              Someone help put a smile on a big kids face.
              Pre War to 66 doesn't matter. Will sit in back if needed
              You can ride with me, might have to squeeze into the back seat depending on what my roomie decides to do. I'm heading for the Fun Night.
              Pat Dilling
              Olivehurst, CA

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
                You can ride with me, might have to squeeze into the back seat depending on what my roomie decides to do. I'm heading for the Fun Night.

YES! No need to twist my arm I accept. Back seats fine with me if need be, I'll find you Thursday (I've got your #)
                Thanks Pat.
                61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X