X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
    Any pictures of the interior and under the hood?
    The guy next to my shop tinkered with the 52 some today and got it running, just cleaned the points, sat there and ran like a swiss watch, here are a few up dated pictures of the interior and one under the hood, this can can be called a 60 year old survivor, tomorrow it goes on e-bay unless a forum member speaks up for it.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Sure check your PM

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    Sorry, there's one more picture from the back and it doesn't look any better from there.

If you are interested you can call him at 707 290-7579. His name is Michael.

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Jon, $500 bucks would be a great deal for the seller.

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    No Ad at this time Jon, to the forum members the price is $1500.00 when it goes on e-bay then who knows what it will go for, thanks ...Bob

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	52Front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1674742 OK, I got the picture uploaded. He's asking $1000 or best offer. So what do you want for your 52 Bob? You want to place an ad in Hawk Talks?

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Here is a few pictures of the 52 Commander 4 door that I have for sale only rust is some small holes starting in the lower door area, V-8 3 speed with over drive .

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Originally posted by Sdude View Post
    The car is in a barn in St Paul Oregon. The one you talk about is a different one.

Hope your wife is OK.
    Ya Jon, she is getting better but was in bad shape for a while, she will be in South Bend with me at end of the month..Bob

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    Jon is this the car in Santa Rosa? and new owner is back east? he called me but have not gotten back yet been to busy with m wife in and out of the hospital, From the sound of things the car would be a scrap price type car, I have a 52 4 door commander with 3 speed and overdrive and it should be going on e-bay next week, will take $1500.00 for it and am sure it is a much better car very little rust either, anyone interested let me know.
    The car is in a barn in St Paul Oregon. The one you talk about is a different one.

Hope your wife is OK.

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    $8,500 should buy a nice running 52 4 door. A non running car that needs everything is worth slightly more than scrap if it has a solid body.

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Jon is this the car in Santa Rosa? and new owner is back east? he called me but have not gotten back yet been to busy with m wife in and out of the hospital, From the sound of things the car would be a scrap price type car, I have a 52 4 door commander with 3 speed and overdrive and it should be going on e-bay next week, will take $1500.00 for it and am sure it is a much better car very little rust either, anyone interested let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    I talked with him on the phone and he said he was just making a wild guess. I suggested he do a little homework but I shared the quotes in this thread with him so he got a reality check. He said he would call his Father in law and discuss it with him and get back to me before I post the ad. I hated to be the bearer of bad news but I figured I would be doing him no favors by listing the car for sale at $8500.

Leave a comment:

• JimC
    replied
    Is he trying to sell it, or is he trying to convince his wife that he's trying to sell it. If the answer is the latter, he's right on target

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Jon,

If you want to use my Conestoga as an example, it is in similar condition and I paid $900 for it. Arguably, it is a more desirable model. You might ask him what he is basing his pricing on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X