No announcement yet.

Video of the Test Track tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another addition to the plan: The camera will be riding along for a couple passes with the legendary Ted Harbit in the Stude Tomato. This thing should get us some great footage!

Now to find, download, and learn how to use some good movie editing software
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Bob-

A few words of advise on using GoPro's... be sure to set the camera to one touch recording and if you can, mount it in a position where you can reach the one button. GoPro's take high quality footage, but along with that comes very large files (especially the HD model) that can take forever to load off camera, process and edit using software. I try to take many shorts instead of one long for this very reason. Sometimes I wish they had a setting to have the camera automatically start a new "clip" every so many minutes. They do have the ability to take a certain number of stills with one touch, but no preset recording length feature that I know of. The new version does however has the ability to be controlled remotely. I also found the Bacpac LCD screen to be invaluable for framing my shots.

Good luck. Can't wait to see the footage!

Comment

Hey Bob, we need a convertible or you better start cutting that hole for the Skytop now!
        Brian Greenall
        Melbourne, OZ
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Bob, you sure you want me to drive, the last time one of my buddies loan me their car we had a slight problem!
          Brian Greenall
          Melbourne, OZ
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by packardHawk58 View Post

Hey Bob, you sure you want me to drive, the last time one of my buddies loan me their car we had a slight problem!
            Brian, is that how you Aussies get to the underside of your cars to drain the oil and grease the front-end?

I have a similar problem with my convert at this time as it spontaneously rolls on its own when put in park, as the park pawl isnt engaging due to linkage misadjustment, I presume.
            Last edited by Milaca; 07-07-2012, 07:11 PM.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Thanks Brent, I new there was an excuse, I just couldn't put my finger on it. LoL!
              Brian Greenall
              Melbourne, OZ
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X