X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guido
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp
    That would be either Karl Malden or John Madden. Not sure which (I only do decimals )
    Dick,

Leave it to you to write the "epilog" on this one. [}] I obviously got the decimal in the wrong column on the name (and the Canadian dollar is now worth $.958772 U.S.) but I thought I was doing well to recall the show and Mr. Zimbalist.

Decimal Dude

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp
    That would be either Karl Malden or John Madden. Not sure which (I only do decimals )
    Dick,

Leave it to you to write the "epilog" on this one. [}] I obviously got the decimal in the wrong column on the name (and the Canadian dollar is now worth $.958772 U.S.) but I thought I was doing well to recall the show and Mr. Zimbalist.

Decimal Dude

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    My friend, Sam Miller, who died in 2002, taped hundreds of shows and movies with Studebakers and other interesting cars in them. My friend Chuck, has the tapes and we watch them occasionally. Most of the tapes are labeled, so I will ask Chuck if there are any FBI shows on them. I don't remember seeing that car, so I don't think so. Sam taped only the parts with the cars, not the whole show.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    My friend, Sam Miller, who died in 2002, taped hundreds of shows and movies with Studebakers and other interesting cars in them. My friend Chuck, has the tapes and we watch them occasionally. Most of the tapes are labeled, so I will ask Chuck if there are any FBI shows on them. I don't remember seeing that car, so I don't think so. Sam taped only the parts with the cars, not the whole show.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

That weekly show had one episode that had my car, the '39th '64 Stude. 8 built (64V1039) in that shot and other club members saw it on the original showing and I missed it, I surely would like to find/buy a copy! [^]

quote:Originally posted by Guido
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    Hmmm, they must have run out of Fords!! I'd check out
    http://www.tvparty.com for DVD of old episodes.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

That weekly show had one episode that had my car, the '39th '64 Stude. 8 built (64V1039) in that shot and other club members saw it on the original showing and I missed it, I surely would like to find/buy a copy! [^]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    Hmmm, they must have run out of Fords!! I'd check out
    http://www.tvparty.com for DVD of old episodes.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Leonard or Guido; in all of your extensive files of photos, do you (or anyone) have any clips from the FBI Series or Stories of the FBI or whatever the later one was called? The clip of the Penn. (really Pasadena, CA) house with a steep roof (Northern or Eastern Style) and a high sloped driveway and the ground covered in snow (fake) with Christmas Lights up etc. where 2 detectives drive a '64 Strato Blue Daytona 4 dr. Sedan up the drive and take a witness/prisoner from the back seat into the house to verify a tip or something.

I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden and Michael Douglas.
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Leonard or Guido; in all of your extensive files of photos, do you (or anyone) have any clips from the FBI Series or Stories of the FBI or whatever the later one was called? The clip of the Penn. (really Pasadena, CA) house with a steep roof (Northern or Eastern Style) and a high sloped driveway and the ground covered in snow (fake) with Christmas Lights up etc. where 2 detectives drive a '64 Strato Blue Daytona 4 dr. Sedan up the drive and take a witness/prisoner from the back seat into the house to verify a tip or something.

I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden and Michael Douglas.
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied

quote:Originally posted by bams50

I'm drawing a blank on what show it was, but when they came back from commercial for the last 3 or 4 min. segment, they would alwys start the scene by showing: EPILOGUE.
    I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden and Michael Douglas. If not that, then another Ephram Zimbalist production, "Streets of San Francisco".

Indeed, it was 'The FBI' with Efram Zmbalist Jr. Wasn't he 'Inspector Erskine'?. I remember they exclusively used were Ford products on that show~including classic car where a '55 T-bird was used, or a dilpidated old '63 Galaxie wreck on an abandoned lot where a suitcase with ransom money was to be placed in the trunk!!

Craig

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied

I'm drawing a blank on what show it was, but when they came back from commercial for the last 3 or 4 min. segment, they would alwys start the scene by showing: EPILOGUE.
    I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden and Michael Douglas. If not that, then another Ephram Zimbalist production, "Streets of San Francisco".

Indeed, it was 'The FBI' with Efram Zmbalist Jr. Wasn't he 'Inspector Erskine'?. I remember they exclusively used were Ford products on that show~including classic car where a '55 T-bird was used, or a dilpidated old '63 Galaxie wreck on an abandoned lot where a suitcase with ransom money was to be placed in the trunk!!

Craig

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    I'm drawing a blank on what show it was, but when they came back from commercial for the last 3 or 4 min. segment, they would alwys start the scene by showing: EPILOGUE. Maybe it was Wild, Wild West...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X